Skip to main content

June Monthly Report

Well June wasn't too bad. I originally set myself to reach a 700 credit score by July but that is definitely not going so happen to I pushed in back two months. Hopefully I reach my goal by then.
Still searching for ways to bring in additional income. Since my daughter will not be with me for the summer and I have free time I think I will attempt the whole NSA (Notary Signing Agent) thing. I need to do more research and get my license in the next two to three weeks. Cash Duck is still going well. I am doing good the Pinecone Research but thats only about $15 a month. I found some more GPT (Get Paid To) sites but I need to make sure they are legit first. Once I find out the good ones I will do a post and list them.

I want to take advantage of the free time I will have for the next two months and bank in as much extra money as I can. Once my Sweet Pea comes back it will once again be her world. She will be back in school and I want to get her into to some extracurricular activities. I found a place called the Young Chefs Academy that offers cooking classes for kids ages 4-16. My baby loves to cook and she could make new friends. I also want to get her in a sport. She seems to like cheer leading and dance. Is it wrong of me not to want her to do something girlie like cheer leading? Probably is.... *sigh*. A lot of the places offer a free class to 'test' things out. I'll take advantage of that and let her decide which one she likes better. I also want her to take swimming lessons. Living in Florida, I believe that to be essential to a child.

Needless to say I will be a very very busy single mom once she gets back. And I wont have any time to work on getting extra money. With my recent raise I won't have to do to much to keep my current financial plannings on track.

Well I am off to come up with a "July Goals" checklist. I'll post that tomorrow when I am done.

Dimps out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Purchase Plan - How I faired

Back in January I developed my Home Purchase Plan (HPP for short). I listed exactly what I was looking for in my new home including my needs and wants. I printed up my HPP and carried it will me everywhere. I especially took it with me when I went house hunting with my agent. I had a momentary relapse (I'll explain more on that on another post) but got back on track and stuck to my guns. I ended up with a beautiful house that fits all my needs and wants. HOME PURCHASE PLAN The home I want: Price: $0 -> $190,000 $180,000 Ideal Monthly Mortgage (including taxes, PMI, HOA, & hazard) : $1200 (max $1300) $1310 Location: Surrounding Orlando Area Check Bedrooms: 3+ 4 Bathrooms: 2+ 2 Square footage: 1700 s.f. + 1810 sf Year Built: 2000+ 1998 HOA: $100/month max $150/yr NEEDS: * A-rated school district Check * Quick access to major highways Check * Good daycare Check * Nice

Yeah......

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has been extremely busy. Trying to get used to the extra responsibilities on top of my existing overflowing list. I will try my hardest to post my do's and don'ts of buying a house tonight. Hope all is well.