Skip to main content

Its my Bday and I'll shop if I want to........

........well kind of. LOL!

My birthday is this Saturday. I will be *cough* 27.


Damn I'm getting old.


Anyhoo. Thanks to some very nice sales and some extra moola, I was able to splurge a lil something-something on myself.


Here is what I have bought....so far:


HP All-In-One Printer -> $42.74

Bought this beauty from Buy.com. It was on sale for $45 and I used a 5% off link. Free budget shipping. Definitely needed this since I plan on picking up some major side gigs in 09 will also be working on helping Sweet Pea start her very own business.


Lane Bryant had a wonderful sale on bras (B2G2) and panties (5/$25). I found a $25 off $75 coupon code on the net and placed an order for 4 new bras, 5 boy shorts (my favs) and a couple of cute earrings for a grand total of $60.92 (including $7 shipping).

I received a $10 birthday gift certificate from Old Navy. I also had a $10 reward certificate from a month or so back. After both were applied my total was only $10.70. Here is what I bought:


Black Strap Heels -> $10


Brown/Purple Pumps
-> $10



Cute Blue Top
-> $10




Still got more shopping to do:

Macys sent me a $15 gift certificate for my birthday (I luv them!). I plan on hitting up there New Years Day sale (cuz you know there will be one) and copping myself a cute purse.......or a new toaster oven. As long as I dont go over $20.

Amazon has some cute Kenneth Cole Reaction and Steve Madden shoes on sale. The prices range between $20 and $27 bucks. But a couple of folks on a slickdeals.net forum said there was a good chance that those prices would drop to around $13/$14 bucks in the next couple of weeks. So I will wait and see for now. Plus I need 100 more points on MyPoints to get cash out for a $25 Amazon e-certificate. As soon as either one of those happen (hopefully both) I am snatching up these fabulous heels:


Currently $24

Currently $27


Currently $20

*sigh*


I can't wait. Can yall tell I love shoes??? If yall could only see my purse collection.

Thats it for now........I think.

So far I've spent around $113 on myself. Not bad. I brought in $400 of extra money in this month and designated a $100 of that for myself. I will go over my designated amount but oh well. Its my birthday and I'll shop if I want to!!!! LOL!

I still have my $50 Spa Finder gift certificate that I received from cashing out my AmEx points in August. I'll use that on Thursday but I am debating between a facial or a massage. Or maybe I'll just do a body wrap.

Gotta go plan some birthday festivities for Thursday and this weekend.

Ciao!



Comments

CT Mom said…
Happy happy birthday!

Btw, 27 is not old. My age - 44 - is, well, not REALLY old, but older than you ;-)

Enjoy your day!
Single Ma said…
Happy early birthday!! Get your shop on girl. You found some great deals.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday and happy shopping.

Popular posts from this blog

My $100 grocery budget and tips for saving on your grocery bill

I did a post back in October on how I kept my grocery budget under $120. In that post, I had pictures of the grocery shopping I had done earlier in the day for a total of $29.76. I also listed a number of ways I keep my grocery budget so low. Today I did some grocery shopping for meat and some other misc items. Here is what I bought: - 2 packages of chicken breasts - 2 packages of drumsticks - 2 whole hens - 2 packages of chicken wings - 1 bag of roma tomatoes - 1 bag of onions - 1 bag of organic baby carrots - 2 gallons of water (not shown) - 1 bottle of bbq sauce Total = $24.90 One big way to save on groceries each month is to package the food you buy into servings sizes. Your serving size depends on how many people are in your family. I separate out my sizes based on how much food my daughter and I consume in one meal. Take for instance drumsticks: My daughter will eat one drumstick while I will eat two. So I package those in threes. I know some folks are visual so here is wh...

Yeah......

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has been extremely busy. Trying to get used to the extra responsibilities on top of my existing overflowing list. I will try my hardest to post my do's and don'ts of buying a house tonight. Hope all is well.