Recent Divine Discussions

Monday, March 10, 2008

March 08 Budget




Better late than never.

Everything is pretty much the same with the exception of my car payment and car maintenance this month. I am going to take my car in and get a thorough check-up. I have noticed that my car is driving a lil differently and I want to make sure everything is running smoothly. I think it just might need a new tire or two. Anyways, since I do not have a car payment this month I am going to put some money to the side just in case the check-out doesn't turn out okay. Oh and I think I may get some tints.

All other categories and sub-categories are pretty much unchanged except for a few tweaks here and there.

3 comments:

Fabulously Broke said...

You're doing really fab on debt repayment !!!

Single Ma said...

You think you may get some WHAT? LOL

Dimples said...

@ Fabulously Broke

Thanks

@ Single Ma

Tints! On my car. Girl I was SOO sleepy when I wrote this post. You should have seen it when I first tried to post it. LMAO!! It was all over the place. Don't blog and sleep. Dangerous I tell ya!