Skip to main content

Deals and Steals from Kmart and Macy's Coupon

Macys' coupon for Big Sale event happening on 11/16 and 11/17 from store opening until 1 pm:

$10 off $25 or more @ Macys



Kmart currently has a two coupons out:


20% off any 1 item for KMart - 11/11-11/17 and 11/18-11/21 (2 coupons)

I found some nice items on Kmart circular for this week. And they become even nicer after the 20% off:



Sale Price: $199.99 Price after coupon: $159.99



Sale Price: $199.99 Price after coupon: $159.99



(also available in navy with yellow inside)

Sale Price: $69.99 Price after coupon: $55.99



Emerson stainless-steel .9-cu.-ft. 900 watt microwave oven


Sale Price: $49.99 Price after coupon: $39.99


I vaguely remember reading on someone's blog that they wanted a luggage set with 360 wheels. Check out this ones above.

As you all can see I have been in a holiday sale daze. I mean it crazy. All I can see is bargains. But regardless of all that I am happy to say that I have only purchased ONE thing and nothing since then. Yes I may spend hours a day looking at sales online and in the circulars but thats where it stops. I haven't even attempted any purchased online this whole week. That is a big feat for me. :-D

I am really considering getting that LCD TV though.

Hope yall enjoy the deals on this post.

Ciao bellas!

*Edited:

Kmart Sale doesn't start until 11/18/07

Comments

Mya. said…
wow, great deal on that luggage set. too bad I'm not in the market!

And good job with your restraint. I'm getting the don't want to spend money holiday blues.
Single Ma said…
That was me who wanted 360 on the luggage set. Nice deal, but I need brighter colors - red or hot pink. I get tired of posting up at the turn style like a quarter back waiting to grab my bag. If it stood out like a sore thumb, I could spot it a mile away. Good looking out though!

...and no more shopping for self! Promise?
Dimples said…
@ Single Ma

Promise. Only thing I have bought is the cookware set. Ooo and some DVDs but they were on sale for $3.99 @ Best Buy (iRobot and Hitch.....I luv me some Will Smith)

Popular posts from this blog

Home Purchase Plan - How I faired

Back in January I developed my Home Purchase Plan (HPP for short). I listed exactly what I was looking for in my new home including my needs and wants. I printed up my HPP and carried it will me everywhere. I especially took it with me when I went house hunting with my agent. I had a momentary relapse (I'll explain more on that on another post) but got back on track and stuck to my guns. I ended up with a beautiful house that fits all my needs and wants. HOME PURCHASE PLAN The home I want: Price: $0 -> $190,000 $180,000 Ideal Monthly Mortgage (including taxes, PMI, HOA, & hazard) : $1200 (max $1300) $1310 Location: Surrounding Orlando Area Check Bedrooms: 3+ 4 Bathrooms: 2+ 2 Square footage: 1700 s.f. + 1810 sf Year Built: 2000+ 1998 HOA: $100/month max $150/yr NEEDS: * A-rated school district Check * Quick access to major highways Check * Good daycare Check * Nice

Yeah......

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has been extremely busy. Trying to get used to the extra responsibilities on top of my existing overflowing list. I will try my hardest to post my do's and don'ts of buying a house tonight. Hope all is well.