Skip to main content

Girl that ain't no baby fat......thats just fat baby!

LMBAO.

On the real, my daughter is gonna be 5 in a week........that whole baby fat excuse won't fly anymore. SHE AIN"T NO BABY!! So Dimples needs put her phat rump on a diet.
I have been talking about a lemon cleanse on the last couple of post. Here is the link if you are interested in reading up on it. I am pretty sure there are several variations of it but this is the one I found.

I know my body pretty darn well. I need to restart my body in order for this to work and in order for me to succeed. So hence the lemon cleanse. I know one thing though, cutting off solid foods cold turkey is not gonna happen, especially chicken. I am like a crackhead when it comes to chicken. I can't keep away. Is it just me? Anyways, the cleanse calls for 10 days and Dimples may make it 2 full days. Trust me, I have tried and I have failed....many a times.


With that said I decided to create my own variation of the cleanse. I have been slowly weening myself off solid foods for the past two days. Replacing a meal with liquids each day. Today I did all liquid meals. Wanna see what I
ate drank today? Here ya go:

BREAKFAST

The Energizer: Smoothie consisting of cantaloupe juice, orange juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice, and frozen strawberries. You'll be read to climb walls after this one.

MID-MORNING SNACK

Lemon Drink:
2 tablespoons FRESH squeezed lemon or lime juice (approx. 1/2 lemon)
2 tablespoons genuine organic maple syrup, Grade B (the darker the better)
1/10 teaspoon (a small pinch!) cayenne pepper, gradually increase (the more BTUs the better)
300 - 500 ccm (10-14 oz) pure water
LUNCH

Sweet potato and Asparagus soup:

1 sweet potato (diced)
1 cup of diced asparagus
1/2 an onion (diced)
salt, garlic salt, parsley flakes to taste
smidgen of red pepper flakes (optional....I like a lil bite to my food now and then)
1 quart of water
1/5 of a block of tofu

Cook all ingredients (except tofu) on stove in soup pan on med-high for about 30 minutes or until everything has softened. Add tofu. The tofu makes the soup thick and creamy. If you don't like tofu then try some sour cream or flour. Cut off heat and remove pot from burner. Let cool for about 2 minutes. Ladle soup into plastic blender (Do not pour into a glass jar.....cold glass and hot liquid don't mix!!). Blend food, gradually increase from low to high. Blend for about 1 to 2 minutes. or until everything is pureed. You can either pour it into a bowl directly from the blender or pour it back into the pot to heat the soup back up. It loses some of its heat while in the blender. Here is a pic of my soup:



MID-AFTERNOON SNACK

Lemon Drink:

2 tablespoons FRESH squeezed lemon or lime juice (approx. 1/2 lemon)
2 tablespoons genuine organic maple syrup, Grade B (the darker the better)*
1/10 teaspoon (a small pinch!) cayenne pepper, gradually increase (the more BTUs the better)
300 - 500 ccm (10-14 oz) pure water

DINNER

Summer Soup:

1 cup diced yellow squash
1 cup of diced asparagus
1/2 a cup of diced celery
1/2 a cup of diced cucumbers
salt, garlic salt, parsley flakes to taste
smidgen of red pepper flakes (optional)
1 quart of water
1/5 of a block of tofu


Cook all ingredients (except tofu) on stove in soup pan on med-high for about 30 minutes or until everything has softened. Add tofu. Cut off heat and remove pot from burner. Let cool for about 2 minutes. Ladle soup into plastic blender (Do not pour into a glass jar.....cold glass and hot liquid don't mix!!). Blend food, gradually increase from low to high. Blend for about 1 to 2 minutes. or until everything is pureed. You can either pour it into a bowl directly from the blender or pour it back into the pot to heat the soup back up. It loses some of its heat while in the blender. You might want to strain the soup. Little strands of celery wind up in the soup.

Here is a pic:



I also do an oral salt-water flush in the morning and one at night. Its 2 teaspoons of uniodized sea salt added to a quart of lukewarm water. Its nasty down. I do this at least two hours before leaving my apartment.

So that part 1 of my big "Dimples Divine Getting Fine" plan. I am contemplating creating a weight loss blog but it will be just another thing for me to keep track of and I am so not feeling that right now. I could just post that stuff on DDD.

Ehh...........I'll think about it.

Comments

SavingDiva said…
I'm glad to hear that you're not just drinking lemon water for 10 days! :) I don't think I could make it even 2! You're my hero!
Dimples said…
Nope I am not. Well not at this point. I plan to do about 3-4 days of just lemon water and the senna tea . I think I may start that on Sunday or Monday. Starting cold turkey may not be the right approach. Gradually go into it and you may be surprised on how long you will last.
Anonymous said…
Good luck on your diet! I started the South Beach Diet and it's fairly easy. Phase one was hard, but I lost 15 pounds so I won't complain too much!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Home Purchase Plan - How I faired

Back in January I developed my Home Purchase Plan (HPP for short). I listed exactly what I was looking for in my new home including my needs and wants. I printed up my HPP and carried it will me everywhere. I especially took it with me when I went house hunting with my agent. I had a momentary relapse (I'll explain more on that on another post) but got back on track and stuck to my guns. I ended up with a beautiful house that fits all my needs and wants. HOME PURCHASE PLAN The home I want: Price: $0 -> $190,000 $180,000 Ideal Monthly Mortgage (including taxes, PMI, HOA, & hazard) : $1200 (max $1300) $1310 Location: Surrounding Orlando Area Check Bedrooms: 3+ 4 Bathrooms: 2+ 2 Square footage: 1700 s.f. + 1810 sf Year Built: 2000+ 1998 HOA: $100/month max $150/yr NEEDS: * A-rated school district Check * Quick access to major highways Check * Good daycare Check * Nice

Yeah......

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has been extremely busy. Trying to get used to the extra responsibilities on top of my existing overflowing list. I will try my hardest to post my do's and don'ts of buying a house tonight. Hope all is well.