Recent Divine Discussions

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Free lip product with any Bath & Body Works purchase

Here goes another one. Hopefully everyone interested can take advantage of it.

Enjoy!

Free Lip product with any purchase (up to a $7.50 value).
Offer valid now through October 7, 2007. Offer excludes Goldie lip products.

To Redeem In Stores:
Print this offer and present it at any
Bath & Body Works Store. Authorization code 6489.
Print this Offer
To Redeem Online (Shop Now):
1. Add your merchandise to your shopping bag.
2. Add your FREE Lip product, up to a $7.50 value.
3. At checkout, enter promotion code WE
LCOME908.


















4 comments:

SavingDiva said...

I just delete these e-mails before I open them! I can't handle the marketing!

Congrats on being so close to your EF goal!

Dimples said...

Oh I delete them too. But not everyone is in my position and some can "afford" to get some smell-good @ B&BW. Why not help them save a little bit?

Thank ya for the congrats. Payday is Friday. I'll reach my goal then. I can't wait!!

juicefairy said...

Thanks for the coupon. I was going to stop by there today anyway so I will try to use this coupon. I always LOVE a new lipgloss!

I find that in subscribing to some of my favorite stores' e-newsletters I get a lot of good buys sent to me. Going through them can be a pain, but getting free stuff makes it totally worth it.

getmymoneyright said...

man. BBW is definitely my weakness. The only store i can go into and spend 80 bucks on nothing essential or electronic.