Skip to main content

Sister's wedding

My sister's wedding was beautiful. I cried when I saw her all dressed up. She was beautiful. *sigh* My baby sis is all grown up. She's married now.

I spent a lot of money but I am cool with it. Seeing her so happy made it all worth it. Me and moms and my other sis are cool now. My mom tried her best to ignore me the first day I was down there but it didn't last too long. I love my family and realize that I wouldn't trade their love for anything in the world. We had a talk about the drama that went down and she understands my situation and I understand hers. I had so much fun seeing my relatives and friends.

I used to dream of being a wedding coordinator when I was little. After this past weekend, I am glad I gave up that mess. OMG!! Now I see how bridezillas emerge. People were pissing me off and I wasn't even the bride. Wow. I can just imagine how it's gonna be when I get married. LOL.

Comments

Unknown said…
Dimples,

What happened to the money your parents needed. Were you able to provide them with it
Dimples said…
I have no clue. They paid the bill some how and she never asked me for it again. I did however help out with things for the wedding, paid for my mom's hair and nails, and gifts for my sister and her husband's apartment.
Anonymous said…
I so glad everything worked out. Congrats to your sister and her new life. :)
SavingDiva said…
I'm glad to hear that things worked out with your family. :) It's hard to stay mad at family...

Popular posts from this blog

Home Purchase Plan - How I faired

Back in January I developed my Home Purchase Plan (HPP for short). I listed exactly what I was looking for in my new home including my needs and wants. I printed up my HPP and carried it will me everywhere. I especially took it with me when I went house hunting with my agent. I had a momentary relapse (I'll explain more on that on another post) but got back on track and stuck to my guns. I ended up with a beautiful house that fits all my needs and wants. HOME PURCHASE PLAN The home I want: Price: $0 -> $190,000 $180,000 Ideal Monthly Mortgage (including taxes, PMI, HOA, & hazard) : $1200 (max $1300) $1310 Location: Surrounding Orlando Area Check Bedrooms: 3+ 4 Bathrooms: 2+ 2 Square footage: 1700 s.f. + 1810 sf Year Built: 2000+ 1998 HOA: $100/month max $150/yr NEEDS: * A-rated school district Check * Quick access to major highways Check * Good daycare Check * Nice

Yeah......

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has been extremely busy. Trying to get used to the extra responsibilities on top of my existing overflowing list. I will try my hardest to post my do's and don'ts of buying a house tonight. Hope all is well.