Just wanted to share some neat sites I use. Some I found this weekend. Enjoy!
- FinWeb: Provides valuable information and resources on pertinent financial topics through informative financial articles.
- Mortgage Professor: Tons of info on mortgage loans, buying a home, refinancing, etc. It also has a section on common mistakes to avoid. Great site in my opinion.
- Down Payment Solutions: Has info on first time home buyer programs, over 1000 down payment assistance programs, etc.
- Beauty Eats: Fun new blog about how specific foods-from green tea to vitamin C-can help fight everything from aging and acne to serious skin disorders, and make hair and nails super-healthy too.
- Cool House Plans: Internet house plans provider. Pretty neat.
- Soul Food Calculator: Tee hee. How much damage did the family reunion barbecue really do? Auntie's famous collard greens (with turkey): Only 34 calories for 1/2 a cup. Not bad......now if I could only find one for Caribbean food.
- Black Women's Health: For my sistahs!. Empowering you to live healthy and well....for life.
- Single Mom Resources: All kinds of resources for my single mommies.