Credit Score as of 5/17/07 (average of all three credit scores):
Credit Score as of 6/20/07 (average of all three credit scores):
Down 14 dang on points! Ugh! I think those two new accounts I opened up in the last 3 months caught up with me (Discover and Chase). And most likely the extra $1000 I added to my credit card debt in April might have done a bit of damage also. This is why I hate moving. I got stuck paying two rents and all those moving expenses and deposits. I know it will pay off in the log run since I did save myself $300+ a month and now stay in a larger and nicer apartment.
Well I need to get back on the ball with that. I have to have the following items in check before I can start home shopping:
- Get debt-to-income ratio down to under 40%. (currently at 42%).
- Get credit limit-to-credit balance ratio under 50% (currently at 39%)
- Have a credit score of 750 or higher by August 2007 (currently at 664)
- Have $3000 saved in my Emergency Cash Fund (currently $677.34).
- Have $4000 saved up in Home Purchase Fund (currently $701.99).
I hope to achieve all 5 by February 2008. I have already met the credit limit-to-credit balance ratio. I just need to make sure I stay below 50%. The struggle never ends.