Skip to main content

ReturnFest

Packages from Old Navy and Macy's came this morning. I returned all of it. I also returned the stuff I physically bought at the mall. I repurchased some clothes that I really needed for my daughter and used a coupon I just received in the mail yesterday. So $280 went back on the credit cards and I purchased $60 worth of clothes for $25 (after coupons) and used my debit card.

I started my lemon cleanse yesterday. I have been holding it off due to the crazy schedule I have had this past two weeks. I must say I am feeling quite chipper and full of energy.

I am deciding what to do about my career. I think it is time to move on up. I love my company benefits not quite sure about the company though. There is a lot of favoritism going on and it urks me. Dimples don't do azz kissing. I'll go more into that later.

I played the lottery far the first time yesterday. I won $4. Woohoo!




Comments

SavingDiva said…
Great job returning all of your purchases! I know how hard that can be.

Congrats on the lottery win!
SingleGuyMoney said…
Good decision to return the clothes. Congrats on the lottery win but don't spend too much money on that as the odds are definitely against you.
Single Ma said…
I'm so proud of you Dimps. I know returning those clothes was hard, but it's a reflection of your growth in this journey. Trust me, it gets easier.

Good luck on your job search! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

And if I haven't told you before, you're doing an excellent job all around. I just realized your e-fund goal is complete. Go girl!
Dimples said…
Thanks guys. I appreciate yall having my back.

@ Single Ma

I'll keep you informed on what I have decided to do.
Chitown said…
You did good girl! I am so proud of you!

Popular posts from this blog

Home Purchase Plan - How I faired

Back in January I developed my Home Purchase Plan (HPP for short). I listed exactly what I was looking for in my new home including my needs and wants. I printed up my HPP and carried it will me everywhere. I especially took it with me when I went house hunting with my agent. I had a momentary relapse (I'll explain more on that on another post) but got back on track and stuck to my guns. I ended up with a beautiful house that fits all my needs and wants. HOME PURCHASE PLAN The home I want: Price: $0 -> $190,000 $180,000 Ideal Monthly Mortgage (including taxes, PMI, HOA, & hazard) : $1200 (max $1300) $1310 Location: Surrounding Orlando Area Check Bedrooms: 3+ 4 Bathrooms: 2+ 2 Square footage: 1700 s.f. + 1810 sf Year Built: 2000+ 1998 HOA: $100/month max $150/yr NEEDS: * A-rated school district Check * Quick access to major highways Check * Good daycare Check * Nice

Yeah......

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has been extremely busy. Trying to get used to the extra responsibilities on top of my existing overflowing list. I will try my hardest to post my do's and don'ts of buying a house tonight. Hope all is well.