Skip to main content

Net Worth by age and income

Single Guy Money had a neat post about a net worth calculator that shows your rank based on age and income. I took the test and here are my results. Obviously, yall know I am no where NEAR the median net worth for my age. Absolutely NO comment on the median net worth based on my income.

And it looks like I make way
more than the average income for my age group. A sistah is still in the RED! *sigh*




See where you rank based on your age and income.

Comments

I liked this blog a lot and even tried myself. Thanks for the information and the inspiration.
SavingDiva said…
My networth ~$16k
Median for my age $2,125 (better off than most people my age, probably because I don't have student loans)
Median Net Worth for my income is $20k (I'm behind, but I'm catching up)
Wooly Woman said…
I am in the same boat as you, with similar negative net worth, and I fall into the same age group. Yep, need to do some catching up...
Anonymous said…
I'm in the same age group as you Dimples so let's just say we're in the same boat!

Popular posts from this blog

My $100 grocery budget and tips for saving on your grocery bill

I did a post back in October on how I kept my grocery budget under $120. In that post, I had pictures of the grocery shopping I had done earlier in the day for a total of $29.76. I also listed a number of ways I keep my grocery budget so low. Today I did some grocery shopping for meat and some other misc items. Here is what I bought: - 2 packages of chicken breasts - 2 packages of drumsticks - 2 whole hens - 2 packages of chicken wings - 1 bag of roma tomatoes - 1 bag of onions - 1 bag of organic baby carrots - 2 gallons of water (not shown) - 1 bottle of bbq sauce Total = $24.90 One big way to save on groceries each month is to package the food you buy into servings sizes. Your serving size depends on how many people are in your family. I separate out my sizes based on how much food my daughter and I consume in one meal. Take for instance drumsticks: My daughter will eat one drumstick while I will eat two. So I package those in threes. I know some folks are visual so here is wh...

Yeah......

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life has been extremely busy. Trying to get used to the extra responsibilities on top of my existing overflowing list. I will try my hardest to post my do's and don'ts of buying a house tonight. Hope all is well.